Monday, June 8, 2009

NYC Prep

Still no one has found my blog. Not that I'm surprised, especially since I haven't updated in a long time. It would be pretty cool if someone could find it, though. If you happen to read this, just leave a comment letting me know. Or you could just view my profile. Either one. 

I'm too excited for the premiere of NYC Prep. It's not for another few weeks, but it looks so interesting. I know that it's certainly slanted to make certain people look a certain way, but I still think it looks interesting. What's even more interesting is the buzz on the internet about the show. I love how just about anyone in the know regarding NYC private schools says the private schools these kids go to (Dwight, Birch Wathen Lenox, Nightingale-Bamford, and Ross, which isn't even freaking in NYC) aren't THE private schools in NYC, but yet the show makes it look like these kids think their the shit. I think Sebastian actually does think that. What I don't understand is how he spends so much time in NYC when he goes to school in the Hamptons. That seems like quite the commute. Obviously no one rips on Stuy, though, because I don't think anyone would try to claim that Stuy isn't all it's cracked up to be, because everyone who knows anything about NYC schools knows that Stuy actually is for real. 


No comments:

Post a Comment