Saturday, December 31, 2011

Annual Yearly Update

Sorry for ditching all of you faithful readers. I did run that 5K and another one. I'm running a 10K in May. Woot.

Times to grade myself on my 2011 resolutions!

1. Learn to say no.
-- I mean, I didn't feel quite as overcommitted, but I don't think I really accomplished this.
2. Find little ways to save money.
-- Kind of. This mostly boiled down to not really spending money, like ever. However, I've done a much better job of keeping track of my money, which as far as I'm concerned is almost just as good.
3. Be a better counselor.
-- I think I was better this year than last, so check.
4. Live in the moment.
-- I actually think I did pretty good at this. I obviously think about the future, but I haven't focused so much on things ending as much as being present.
5. Start the job hunt.
-- Oh, check yes.

That brings me to a...yikes. 3.5/5. That's like a C. Well, maybe I didn't do so hot on my resolutions, but I do think that this year was one of the greatest years thus far in my life, so I'm going to go ahead and give this year an A anyway.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment