Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day Off

Sadness. No one has discovered my blog yet. I'm not surprised, but I really hope someone finds it. I can't tell people about it, because I want it to be completely anonymous. 

Older D was a bitch at work yesterday. Apparently she's always like that. I hope she's not around frequently. My job is not that great as it is. I don't want to put up with bitchy people after standing for six hours with no break. Also, because I suck so bad at my job, I have to come in on Thursday so I can get more experience. I'm not looking forward to it because I hurt so much when work is over. But at least I'll get paid, which is good. As is, I'm not going to be able to eat next school year if I don't make more money. Damn recession. 

A and S amuse me. They're going to be sorely disappointed, just like I was. Although I can see them getting involved with things that keep people from being so disappointed. They're not as cool as they think they are, and they're never going to get the perfection they're expecting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment