Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mid-year Update

I'm less than 24 hours away from Christmas break *throws a party* So here's a little update on my beginning-of-the-year goals, for those of you interested (you know, all zero of you reading this blog):

1. Be content
-- mmm, epic fail would be too harsh, but I think fail would be accurate.
2. Make friends
-- WIN! I did, in fact, make friends! Woot!
3. Don't fall too fast
-- I feel like I didn't even have the opportunity for this to happen anyways
4. Get involved
-- Holy epic win. Definitely, definitely, definitely accomplished this.
5. Don't hate your roommate
-- Done and done.

And as far as my self-grading goes, I'm giving myself a C: 2 or more new girl friends, get along with roommate and suitemates. Because I did make new girl friends, and I think I get along with my roommate and suitemates. I'm not friends with them or anything really, but I get along with them, so straight C it is for me.

Stay tuned, nonexistent readers: goals for second semester are coming later!

No comments:

Post a Comment