Monday, June 6, 2011

Latvia.

Dear Latvian Lovers,

I don't know if there are actually seven of you, or if one of you just came to my page seven times today. Either way, um, hi? Thanks for knocking my hypothetical socks off when I checked my stats (it's too warm to be wearing socks, in case you were wondering).

Love,
xojustagirl

The whole reason I came on to post is because I have an announcement! I officially began training for my first 5K ever today! The training is pretty easy at this point, because it's a beginner training program. At this point it's heavy on the walking on light on the running, which is nice in the sense that I don't get tired quickly, but annoying in the sense that I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything (ie: burning calories and getting more fit). I'm hoping to keep myself accountable for my training on here because that 5K is most def. happening, and because my blog heroes tend to post these kinds of things, so I thought I should, too.

Also, I should be doing homework right now. I know, right? Still? Ridikalus.

No comments:

Post a Comment